If you are an elementary teacher looking for an evidence-based, innovative way to connect your students to nature, increase physical activity, and meet education standards, the WinterKids Elementary Guide to Outdoor Active Learning is for you!
WinterKids Elementary Guide to Outdoor Active Learning (GOAL), Elementary School Edition
This is your resource for incorporating outdoor education into your winter lesson plans. This binder includes easy-to-implement lessons developed by and for teachers to inspire you to take your classroom outside.
Features & Benefits:
- Low barrier enrichment lesson plans
- Each lesson includes an outdoor activity to reinforce the featured academic subject
- Enhances student and teacher wellness
- Assessments, stretches, games and more
- Editions for ME & NH – each aligned to Common Core and state education standards.
Purchase a Copy of GOAL for Your Classroom:
WinterKids schools programs are made possible with support from:
- Betterment Fund
- Elmina B. Sewall Foundation
- Quimby Family Foundation
- MMG Insurance
- Emera Maine
- William Dexter, M.D., WinterKids Medical Advisor
- Director of Sports Medicine, Maine Medical Center
- Past President, American College of Sports Medicine