WinterKids Photo Contest Rules, Terms & Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to WinterKids, and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to notify winners and for email communications if you have opted-in for our email list.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. This giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., 18 years of age and older, except the employees of the sponsor, WinterKids, or members of their immediate families.
3. To enter, you must submit a photo or video (an “Entry”) to WinterKids before the deadline published on our contest page to be eligible for consideration as the winner. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by WinterKids.
4. Winners will be selected as described on our contest entry page and notified via email if entered via our official form. The return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. WinterKids reserves the right to disqualify any entry it deems inappropriate.
6. No transfers, substitutions in prizes, or cash will be allowed except by WinterKids, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. By entering and/or by accepting a prize, you agree to be bound by these rules and to release WinterKids from any and all liability arising out of your submission and publication of any entry and your participation in this Contest with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize.
8. Liability for any applicable taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. All expenses not specifically provided for by WinterKids in these rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Entries that are late or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. WinterKids reserves the right to modify or terminate this Contest or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise.
10. In the event of early termination, WinterKids will randomly select a winner from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Westbrook in the State of Maine. By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees to submit any disputes arising out of or concerning this Contest to binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
11. By entering this contest, entrant grants to WinterKids, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entry in whole or in part, in any media and for any purpose.